The Corporate Secretary’s primary responsibility is to act as a liaison between the Company and the external stakeholders, in particular the regulators, shareholders, and the general public. The Corporate Secretary also is responsible for ensuring that the Company remains compliant with all the relevant regulations in its communications and engagements with external parties.
The Corporate Secretary was established in the Company in accordance with the OJK Regulation No. 35/POJK.04/2014 on Corporate Secretary of Issuers or Public Companies.
The Corporate Secretary function was established pursuant to the Decree of the BOD No. 01/SK-DIR/DVN/V/2018 on 22 May 2018, which appointed Septi Suryani as the Corporate Secretary.
Corporate Secretary’s Profile
Septi Suryani, Indonesian citizen, 34 years of age. Graduated from AMIK LAKSI 31, Jakarta, in 2007. Prior to working at the Company, she previously worked at T Eratel Media Distritindo as Marketing & Operations (2007–2011), as Secretary & Assistant to CEO at PT Mitra Komunikasi Indonesia (2011–2013), as Commissioner of PT NFC Indonesia (2014–2018), and Commissioner of PT M Cash Integrasi (2016–2017). Currently she is serving as Commissioner of PT Berkah Karunia Kreasi (since 2016). She was appointed as the Corporate Secretary in 2018.
Training & Competence Enhancement
In 2021, the Corporate Secretary participated in training and dissemination of the capital market regulations, such as:
1. The “(hands-on) e-Proxy & e-Voting Platform” training, organized by PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (KSEI), in March 2021.
2. Training on e-Proxy Module and e-Voting Module on eASY. KSEI Application along with GMS Impressions, held by PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (KSEI), on July 6, 2021.
3. The “Yuk Nyicil, Writing Sustainability Reporting” training, organized by the Association of Indonesian Issuers (AEI) and Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), from 7 July 2021 to 15 December 2021.
Corporate Secretary’s Implementation of Duties
In 2021, the Corporate Secretary conducted or participated in training, as follows:
1. EGMS on 27 Juli 2021, at Mangkuluhur City Lantai 7, Jl. Gatot Subroto No.Kav. 1-3, RT.1/RW.4, Karet Semanggi.
2. AGMS,EGMS and Annual Public Expose on 27 Juli 2021, at Mangkuluhur City Lantai 7, Jl. Gatot Subroto No.Kav. 1-3, RT.1/RW.4, Karet Semanggi.
3. Disclosure of information to the public, including on the Company’s official website throughout 2021.
4. Submission of reports to OJK throughout 2021.
*Source : PT Distribusi Voucher Nusantara Tbk. Annual Report 2021