The Corporate Secretary’s primary responsibility is to act as a liaison between the Company and the external stakeholders, in particular the regulators, shareholders, and the general public. The Corporate Secretary also is responsible for ensuring that the Company remains compliant with all the relevant regulations in its communications and engagements with external parties
The Corporate Secretary was established in the Company in accordance with the OJK Regulation No. 35/POJK.04/2014 on Corporate Secretary of Issuers or Public Companies
The Corporate Secretary function was established pursuant to the Decree of the BOD No. 01/SK-DIR/DVN/V/2018 on 22 May 2018, which appointed Septi Suryani as the Corporate Secretary
Corporate Secretary’s Profile
Septi Suryani, Indonesian citizen, 34 years of age. Graduated from AMIK LAKSI 31, Jakarta, in 2007. Prior to working at the Company, she previously worked at T Eratel Media Distritindo as Marketing & Operations (2007–2011), as Secretary & Assistant to CEO at PT Mitra Komunikasi Indonesia (2011–2013), as Commissioner of PT NFC Indonesia (2014–2018), and Commissioner of PT M Cash Integrasi (2016–2017). Currently she is serving as Commissioner of PT Berkah Karunia Kreasi (since 2016). She was appointed as the Corporate Secretary in 2018.
Training & Competence Enhancement
In 2019, the Corporate Secretary participated in training and dissemination of the capital market regulations, such as:
1. The “A to Z Preparing And Developing Sustainability Report” training was held by the Asosiasi Emiten Indonesia (AEI) on March 23-24 2020.
2. Socialization of Otoritas Jasa Keuangan Regulation (POJK) Number 15 / POJK.04 / 2020 and POJK 16, held by Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK), May 5, 2020
3. The Forum “Obligation of Notification of Mergers and Acquisitions in the Situation of the Covid-19 Pandemic, and Mitigation of Risks”, was organized by the Asosiasi Emiten Indonesia (AEI) and Komisi Pengawas Persaingan Usaha (KPPU) Republik Indonesia, 12 May 2020
4. Dialogue related to the Implementation of POJK 15 & 16, held by the Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK), on May 20, 2020
5. Webinar related to the Socialization of Regulation Number I-B concerning the Registration of Debt Securities, held by the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), June 9, 2020
6. Webinar “Opportunities and Challenges of Industry & Business in the New Normal Period”, organized by Asosiasi Emiten Indonesia (AEI), July 17, 2020.
7. “The 6th Indonesian Finance Association International Conference” with the theme COVID 19, Current Challenges, and the Future of Financial Market, organized by the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), September 17, 2020.
8. SNI ISO 37001 webinar on Anti-Bribery Management System (SMAP) in the Capital Market, organized by Asosiasi Emiten Indonesia (AEI), November 26, 2020.
Corporate Secretary’s Activities
In 2020, the Corporate Secretary conducted or participated in training, as follows:
1. EGMS on 11 February 2020, at Arjuna Room, Kresna Tower, SCBD, Jakarta.
2. AGMS,EGMS and Annual Public Expose on 21 July 2020, at AXA Tower 7th Floor, Kuningan City.
3. Annual Public Expose on 21 May 2019, at Arjuna Room, Kresna Tower, SCBD, Jakarta.
4. Disclosure of information to the public, including on the Company’s official website throughout 2020.
5. Submission of reports to OJK throughout 2020.
*Source : PT Distribusi Voucher Nusantara Tbk. Annual Report 2020