The establishment of the Audit Committee and the Audit Committee Charter that provides a guideline for conducting its duties and functions, was based on OJK Regulation No. 55/POJK.04/2015 on the Establishment and Guidelines for Audit Committee’s Duties, through the Audit Committee Establishment Letter No. 04/SK-DIR/DIVA/VIII/2018 dated 31 August 2018 on the Appointment of the Chairperson and Members of the Audit Committee.
Audit Committee Membership
The Audit Committee composition as of the end of 2019was as follows:
1. Bambang Irawan (Independent Commissioner) –Chairperson
2. Tuti Adinia – Member
3. Safira Indrika – Member
All current members of the Audit Committee were appointed in 2018, for a term of office of five years, extending until 2023. The term of office of any member of the Audit Committee shall not exceed their term of office as a member of the BOC.
Audit Committee Duties and Responsibilities
The duties, authorities, and responsibilities of the Audit Committee, as stated in the OJK Regulation No. 55/POJK.04/2015, are as follows:
1. Reviewing the Company’s financial information to be issued to the public and/or authorities regarding the financial statements, projections, and other reports related to the Company’s financial information.
2. Reviewing the Company’s compliance with prevailing regulations related to the Company’s activities.
3. Providing independent opinion in the case of a difference of opinion between Management and the Accountant for services rendered.
4. Providing recommendations to the BOC regarding the appointment of the Accountant, to be based on the independence, scope of work, and fee.
5. Reviewing the implementation of audit by the internal auditor and observing the follow-up measures by the BOD on all internal auditor findings.
6. Reviewing the risk management activities conducted by the BOD, if the Company does not have any risk monitoring activity under the BOC.
7. Reviewing the complaints related to the accounting and financial reporting processes of the Company.
8. Reviewing and providing recommendations to the BOC related to any potential for conflict of interest.
9. Maintaining the confidentiality of documents, data, and information of the Company.
The Audit Committee conducted its duties, executed its authority and responsibilities as stated in the above OJK Regulation.
In conducting its duties, the Audit Committee retains the following authority:
1. Access documents, data, and information of the Company regarding its employees, funds, assets, and resources needed.
2. Communicate directly with employees, including the BOD and the party conducting the internal audit, risk management, and accounting functions related to the Audit Committee’s duties and responsibilities.
3. Involve independent parties outside of the Audit Committee needed to assist its duties (if necessary).
4. Execute the other types of authority bestowed by the BOC.
The Audit Committee has properly performed all its duties and responsibilities as detailed above in 2019 without any considerable hindrance.
Audit Committee Independence
The Audit Committee ensures its independence in carrying out its duties and responsibilities by having an Independent Commissioner as the Committee’s Chairperson.
Audit Committee Meetings
The Audit Committee is required to conduct one Audit Committee meeting at least once every three months, or four times in a year. In 2019 the Audit Committee conducted 4 meetings, all of which were attended by all members of the Audit Committee.
Audit Committee Members’ Profiles
His profile is presented in the BOC Profile section.
Indonesian citizen, domiciled in Jakarta. Born in 1985. Appointed as member of the Company’s Audit Committee in 2018. Previously was employed as Administration Officer at PT M Cash Integrasi (2016–2017) and as Administration Officer at PT Media Karya Nusantara (2017–2018). Graduated from SMK Tirta Sari Surya in 2003.
Indonesian citizen, domiciled in Jakarta. Born in 1992. Appointed as a member of the Company’s Audit Committee in 2018. Previously employed as Customer Service/Teller at PT Bank Harda Internasional (2010–2011), then as Purchasing at PT Mitra Cipta Teknologi (2012–2016), as Finance Admin at PT Mitra Cipta Teknologi (2017), and currently as Finance Admin at PT Media Karya Nusantara (2017–present). Graduated from the Information Systems department of STMIK Indonesia in 2017.
*Source : PT Distribusi Voucher Nusantara Tbk. Annual Report 2019